• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can someone do this PLZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Since someone told me that i have to post this here I did :) sry for posting it in the wong place :roll:
I just copy pasted the text from the other post so dont wonder of it sounds wierd :D

I already posted this idea in another forum but he isnt't answering. Can someone plz do a sheep walking on his backfeet with the TinkerBackpack and some realy realy cool animations. I would be so happy and probly every other fungamemaker also. PLEASE someone do this. just write a short text here if you will make it thank you. Have fun if anyone will do this

Level 1
ProjektNemesis said:
Since someone told me that i have to post this here I did :) sry for posting it in the wong place :roll:
I just copy pasted the text from the other post so dont wonder of it sounds wierd :D

I already posted this idea in another forum but he isnt't answering. Can someone plz do a sheep walking on his backfeet with the TinkerBackpack and some realy realy cool animations. I would be so happy and probly every other fungamemaker also. PLEASE someone do this. just write a short text here if you will make it thank you. Have fun if anyone will do this
Well Im not Sure Exactly Wht u mean Can u explain?

Level 2
I read that somewere already :) don't know were i think in a other from but thx. And i ment that i had to move this forum here because i put it in a wrong place. but i still would like to have my sheep walking on his backfeet with the thinker backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.