• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can somebody check this out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, again I'm not completely sure if this question about a model belongs here.
The model I used is a villager made by Kuhneghetz
Male villager variation (Blonde haired version)
I included it in my map long long time ago, but suddenly I realized the pupils are gone,
so the eyes appear just white. Can this happen with models? I removed it and imported
it again, but the eyes are still white... Maybe I'm getting old and the eyes were always
without pupils, so could somebody have a quick look and give me feedback about this
disturbing appearance? Thanks in advance!

Level 19
In the original villager model the pupils are not there. They are however present in the portrait. Perheaps you just remember the portrait and never looked deeply into those souless eyes until now.

EDIT: I tested out the model and it does have pupils.

Last edited:
Level 3
Thank you very much! So I was not wrong, just something happened to my software. I had to try several patches to get my "campaign" running and maybe that is the reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.