• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Can Some 1 Make This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Alright i need a Autocast Impale that Hits a enemy unit when it comes in range of my Unit With the above Skill

Similer i need almost the same skill (ill change Projectile art) so i can make a Lurker....its a sc model anywayz i need it so it cant cast the auto impale until he is burrowed meaning he only gains the skill when he is underground and he loses it again when he comes up

Is any of this possible???? and i dont care about how fun a experiance it whould be for me 2 do it ive been trying forever! and i give up even if u told me so can YOU please make this for me and ill put your name in the map credits for help

Level 11
I told you before that making the lurker stuff is easy. Make two forms and give the lurker attack "skill" only in burrowed form (don't allow the lurker to attack at all when in unburrowed form meaning that you don't activate any attack). Change the projectile to impale and voila, you have the attack form in lurker. Any questions for this problem?

Level 3
Ok 2 things... i dont know how 2 make it switch from 1 unit 2 the next without sum 1 seeing them change or w/e and 2 how do i make it so the unit is UNDERGROUND?

i dunno how 2 make a unit as underground unit i could possibly have it have a auto burrow i gues..

Level 2
a burrowed unit as basicly a normal unti that is a shadow ont he ground. to make a lurker burrow tyou should amke it morph into the burrowed unit. make the burrowed unit do 1 damage and make a trigger so that if it atatcks a unit make it cast impail on the unit. make the stun and height 0. that should amke a pretty good lurker

Level 3
The missle thing won't work. You'll just end up with a group of spikes that just glide along the ground to the target. Won't work with projectile art either. You might be able to do it with dummy casters and triggers. You'll just have to make it "When unit enters within X range, Order 'Whisp001' to cast impale." Those aren't the exact triggers though of course, and if you can't make it target the unit (which you should be able to do) then you can try adding in "Order 'whisp 001' to look at triggering unit."

Level 3
whats the exact trigger?

i am the worst trigger person in the world tell me how the exact trigger whould go plz :p

Level 16
It's as if no one listens to me.... anyone?

Set all move speeds to zero except turn speed

For the lurker, if it doesn't have a burrow anim, simply create a dust SFX when it burrows. Make it have negative move height, give the lurker some sort of autocast spell with a cooldown, it really wouldn't matter, as long as you switch targets to enemy only, and set all aspects to zero.

Events
A unit begins casting a spell
Cond
Ability being cast equal to "attack"
Actions
Order Casting unit to Crypt Lord- Impale position of Target unit of Ability being cast

THIS IS FROM NATURES CALL. I HAVE TWAEKED IT, BUT PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN DAMNIT

You can set the air time of Impale to 0. I've done it before and it works fine. Just set stun to .01 because 0 can result in perma stun

Level 3
lol omg i cant believe im saying this but im still confused ALIL bit on the trigger when u say order unit to crypt fiend or w/e i dunno how to do that part they didnt have a trigger command like it

Level 2
I have an easier solution.... :p

I have mad a lurker before in first map i used a scorpion model for it... feel free to look at it the map is unprotected

http://maps.worldofwar.net/maps.php?id=5286
it is one of the night elf units i think... just look under custom units shouldnt be too hard to find .

the only problem is that when it attacks it pops out of the ground... it works ok but cause they carnt be attacked, and i suppose is good cause gives defender chance to see model and stuff.... i think i made them a bit too powerful in my map...

but ne way... help yor self...

Status
Not open for further replies.