• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Can I Do This???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Can I set a trigger that when a custom made ability (the name is Battle Orders based off of the skill roar) is used all friendly units within a particular radius of the triggering unit has a Heath and Mana capacity increase preferably by a preset percentage on a per skill level bases? Or something closely related??? Please help and thanks in advance.

Level 13
so just to make sure i understood it, you want that when your spell is used, every unit around the caster gets a temporary bonus to its maximum health and mana? i'd say its possible for heroes, as you can mess around with tomes of health, or temporary adding attributes, but i can't really think of a way to do it for units, apart from using 10000 upgrades with the respective negative value

Level 6
But wouldn't item abilities still confine you to only increasing by preset increments? Unless you are suggesting making 31 separate abilities (1 for each power of two). But that seems like too much work. There's got to be a better way.

Level 2
I have figured out how to activate the ability... but im not able to figure out how to deactivate it. anyone know how to remove the ability set by a trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.