• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

can anyone look over that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
hey
have a problem with my kill sound system
When i make kills till multikill there come when i kill the next one again and again multikill but there should come another sound and i saw that when i make a holyshit there come the sound rampage and so on.. and when i killed to much suddenly there stand player 10 make ownage double kill and so on.. but he didnt made anything
you can test it in my map i attached down in the arena
normaly there shall come the sound with the same text when i make a double kill there shall come DOUBLE KILL and so on..
mabye you can help me fix the shit :)
and mabye do the system improved in another map for hive
i rep for every help ;)
i want do that system on hive.. i didnt made that but i never saw such a system here

Attachments

• War of Wrath 1.0! (1).w3x
    4.5 MB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Level 9
i dont want to have same as dota ;)
in your map there is.. rampage godlike at same time at the end
it should be like that:
when you do the first blood there comes a text and the sound that you killed the guy.
ownage for normal kill
double kill for second one
tripple kill for third
Multikill for fourth
Ultrakill for fifth
Megakill for 6th
monsterkill for 7th
rampage for 8th
whickedsick for 9th
unreal for 10th
unstoppable for 11th
holyshit for 12th