• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign or RPG Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I am thinking about making a Campaign or RPG but I don't have many good ideas. So would some one be able to give me some ideas for a Campaign or RPG?

I also might be looking for some one to make a RPG or Campaign with. so if you want to make a RPG or Campaign with me, please PM (Private Message) me.

Level 13
i would have loved to help you out with your upcoming project but due to my busy scedule i can't sadly enough.

As for an idea, there are loads of ideas but try to pick a genre first for instance.
-About witch race/s should it go.
-Who is the opponent.
-In what kind of time should this story occur.
-Who are the main charachters.

Try to start of with a begining and then try to write it out.

Level 5
Some ideas

http://www.freewebs.com/briefing-room/

Ok some ideas
A furbolg chieftan must lead his tribe to the sea but must go through a forest then desert to get to the sea then find some ships to take him to a new land for his land is being invaded by a horde of voidwalkers.

A gnome Colonel commands a outpost on an small island a boring life indeed the gnome decides to go out with his captain and some men to go hunting for some food but would he returns he find that the outpost was attacked by an horde of gnolls. He decides to lead his small party to find the gnoll base through the island jungle to the great volcanic mountain or thats what they called it but finds out something that makes his vengeance hunt seem small...he discovers the gnolls were under the command of Daemons and voidwalkers and that small gnoll rebel bases are all over the island and he must do 3 quests for three of them to prove his trust worthyness and then they must combine to attack only discovering the volcano was being use as an generator to make a portal to the Netherland summoning nether dragons and hundreds of void walkers. having no choice they must leave the island to go to a new land. In search for allies and after a week they find a new island that is qiute big and they make a camp but are attacked by trolls but easily fend them off and go scouting and discover a small city state of murlocs fightning off trolls deciding to help the murlocs they move in and defeat the trolls after a long battle and make peace with the murlocs telling them off the threat. The murlocs send a Murloc Warlock and a band of murloc warriors with you with some old ships to return to the island to stop the evil before it spreads....

In the land of Zhule you te goblin leader must lead his tribal people to the north battling other enemy goblins seeking conquest and dominion you must gather much lumber and prepare a naval force to attack the northrend islands and prepare for conquest.

You a small peasant must lead enforcers, brigand, militia and peasants out of the land to a new destiny to the artic land of ancestry to a new fate for your people. You search for a new home at the elvar city but most go through maney enemies to get there so the journey begins.

In the island of Arch you the human blademaster must go to the castle of Dun-Mar to become an offical member of the Master of the blade council were you will be an offical general of the Arch Emperor but you discover hordes of goblins have infested the lands so you and the handful of survivers must save the kingdom by sailing south to Wildy Zhule and fnd the Ring of Odon that will raise an army of spirits that will save your land but you must cross jungles,swamps,rain forests and mountains to get what you seek.

Level 4
head split what movies do you like?? or what other pc games?? because alot of maps are based on movies or some other game. so just make like LOTR or star warz or what eva you like

Level 11
The_HeadSpliter said:
I am thinking about making a Campaign or RPG but I don't have many good ideas. So would some one be able to give me some ideas for a Campaign or RPG?

I also might be looking for some one to make a RPG or Campaign with. so if you want to make a RPG or Campaign with me, please PM (Private Message) me.

well there are plenty of good RPG's going why not join one? for example unsung legends (look in the maps forum)

Status
Not open for further replies.