• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Just throwing these ideas out:

War of the Ancients (Insert Major Cast)

Arathi Kingdom, Rise and Fall (Lordain, Thoradin, Ignaeus, etc)

High Elf settlement onto Eversong (Liadrin, Lor'themar, Anastarian, Dath'remar, etc.)

Lei'shin's first rule (Ra'den, Xuen, tol'vir, Zulathra, etc.)

Titans and Keepers, up to Loken's betrayal climax

Galakrond and his defeat

OR if you wanna do something present...
Create a campaign for all of the unique weapons in Legion

Level 25
War of the Ancients is a pretty common idea, but it's how you make the campaign so yeah.

Arathi Kingdom sounds interesting, maybe it have something to do with the Troll Wars?

The High Elf one sounds weird though, since Liadrin, Lor'themar and Anasterian weren't born at that time yet.

Lei Shen's first rule is the one I'm planning to do after my current campaign, well I really liked Lei Shen and his story fits the RTS Campaign style.

Campaign about the Titan Keepers...Sounds weird but I'd really like to see a campaign about them.

Galakrond's defeat definitely won't make a good campaign.

Nice ideas I must say, I hope people get ideas from here because Warcraft related campaigns are very rare these times.

Status
Not open for further replies.