• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Campaign file suddenly 'bugged'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello everyone.

I haven't been able to find anyone with the following problem, so I've decided to make a post here, in hopes that someone knows what to do.

I have been working on a campaign for the past few months. I made my last update yesterday at 2:35 in the afternoon. When I returned to it in the evening, it simply couldn't load. The campaign didn't appear in the most recently saved files and I couldn't open it in game. The file is still on my computer and is located at the proper place in documents\warcraft3\campaigns.

I've since made copies of the file and tried opening it on another computer, as well as re-installing the game on my main computer and opening it again. No luck. The file is 9340 kb and logically shouldn't be empty.

The following picture shows it in the campaign screen in game. Notice there are 0 missions or any information attatched, despite the campaign having had 12 maps.

https://i.imgur.com/H9Y46pC.png

When trying to open the campaign, I come to this black screen.

https://i.imgur.com/Sal9Czu.png

I am at a loss on how to proceed at this point and more than a little devastated, as I have been working on the project since August.

I've attatched the campaign file, in case anyone wants to attempt opening it.

Thank you all

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-12_0-13-9.png
    upload_2018-12-12_0-13-9.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 214
  • Queen of the Sky.w3n
    9.1 MB · Views: 93
Level 5
Let me try it, and lets see what the result is :p.

EDIT: I cant seem to open it in campaign editor... Maybe it has something to do with the file
SUGGESTION: It may be corrupted.

Sorry but I cant help.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.