• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Campaign Background

Status
Not open for further replies.
you want the campaign background things like the arthas in the glacier in the Undead expansion campaign? Campaign backgrounds are mdx files not pictures import a model then I think you can use it... If you want a certain screenshot to be used then transform it into a model first (maybe use War3model editor's loading screen creator to make an mdx file from a picture) I think the buttons are made by warcraft and should not be a part of the model itself...

I dont need help with buttons, the Screenie background, okay, if it's hard to make, any good ones for a snowy background?

maybe you can try the Undead Expansion background.... it looks cool to me though it has Arthas in it (the scene is animated)... but if you already have a screenshot of a terrain you made then just create a loading screen mdx or something that uses the screenshot as the texture...

Level 5
When you click on map preferences, you can select your loading backround.

(I didn't understand the question really well, but I hope it helps anyway)

Level 9
Capture12.PNG

Yes, i tried it but it fails, i used a .bmp, converted to .blp, went to Model Editor and saved as .mdx, but wont show ingame, and yes im making an rpg

The bmp and blp seemed to fail

I think its bad to directly open a blp then save it as mdx.... maybe you can try using the loading screen creator.. sorry I cant try it myself because I left my laptop at home....

Status
Not open for further replies.