• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Camp Defender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I have most of the terrain and stuff down, I just need one or two mentors to help me with triggers and units. My map idea is a mix between Tower Defense and Wilderness Survival. The objective of the game is to build a camp, research upgrades, while defending the attacking units from destroying your camp and killing you. Like in wilderness survival, you must find various items to build structures. In the beginning of the game, you build a fire and a hut/shelter, then you slowly research new weapons, abilities, and technologies. After a certain amount of researching, you can start building small armies as well as towers to aid you in defending your base from the attackers. Anyone able to help me with this?

Level 1
Well start out with a survivor sort of unit. Needs to pick up certain objects to build certain things. BUILD BUTTON is very important. I will get a list of raw materials you need to build what buildings and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.