• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Camoflauge

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Picture in order from left to right: Bob Dumaul, Jerry Singerton, Ralph jacobson, Derry Hosi, John Arron

lol jk there is only 4

This may not look like it took me that long to make but trust me... I had multiple layers of camoflauge with different transparencies make some places look painted on, and then I had alot of trouble with the team color.

"• Original Work: Textures not created by the submitter are prohibited. If users make a skin inspired by a particular texture, full credit must be given to the original author. "
Umm the texture used is the actual texture from the ground... so props to blizzard...

"• Copy and Paste: No CnP from existing custom skins is permitted. A maximum of 25% CnP from default Blizzard textures may be acceptable, providing that the skin is well executed. "
Umm it doesnt really work unless its the blizzard texture... plz dont drag me on this one. I did do other things then CnP... just look at his face!
Contents

Camoflauge (Texture)

Reviews
THE_END: Wow awesome use of filter, just awesome ^I know sarcasm is awesome Read rules before submitting this crap

M

THE_END: Wow awesome use of filter, just awesome
^I know sarcasm is awesome
Read rules before submitting this crap

Level 8
Well, theres obviously to much cut and paste, but its an original idea, despite the fact I beat you to the idea. Change more on your skins next time. All you have is a big CnP from a tile texture. But either way, this would be awesome if I hadn't posted mine first... hehehe. Good job.

Level 6
Who gives a rats ass if it gets improved. It'll still be downloaded like crazy cause it actually LOOKS LIKE CAMO! Only change he really needs to make it the metal on the gun, with that, you need to make it darker but not fake looking.

Level 8
Hmm... the more I look at it, the more I feel like Big Dub copied me... I mean, with all due respect, it seems you uploaded this within a few hours interval of mine, so... and it wouldn't have taken you long to CnP the texture together... but, maybe it was just a coincidence.