• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Camera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
i am making a map and i want the camera to be positioned behind the unit and follow the unit wherever it goes, i have played around with it quite a bit but cant seem to get it to work this is what i have

• Camera
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area)) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
            • Then - Actions
              • Camera - Lock camera target for (Owner of (Picked unit)) to (Picked unit), offset by (0.00, 0.00) using The unit's rotation
              • Camera - Rotate camera (Facing of (Picked unit)) degrees around (Position of (Picked unit)) for (Owner of (Picked unit)) over 0.00 seconds
            • Else - Actions
              • Do nothing
BTW i wasnt sure where to post this so i put it here

Level 13
But the camera can't go behind all units, I don't know how did you imagine that situation, why do you have if then else if you don't have an "if", that's pointless then, you just need to rotate it, not locking it every time

Status
Not open for further replies.