• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

camera help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I never said it was impossible. As I said, you're going to have to set the camera distance to target to the minimum, and lock it so that the target is always in front of the unit enough so it looks like its first person. I'm pretty sure that's how its done, but you should look at some camera tutorials on the net to make sure. (also set the angle of attack to 0/360 and make the z offset about 150 or such.

note - for good first person view gamestyle, don't forget to bind movement to key presses.

Level 9
Go to the tools section and download WE Unlimited, it has extra triggers, and functions, and ALOT of other stuff, that can do just this for you, without having to mess with triggers yourself.

It can also enable key movement for you, everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.