• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

C-walk - Stjerner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
it kinda seems repetitive...

Well... It's a dance where you base your moves upon some basic moves and patterns you have learnt, and you kinda use em all more or less in a random order while dancing. Some people might call it repetive but if you are into C-walking you'll learn to understand the dance more and figure out that averyone has their own unique way of combining those basic movements and patterns. Alot of people even come up with custom moves which makes it even more interesting! That's the main reason why I like this dance. Everybody does it different, and still it's the same thing. : )

Level 34
I was going to make fun of you before watching, but I'm actually impressed. That was kinda cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.