1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Don’t forget to sign up for the Hive Cup. There’s a 555 EUR prize pool. Sign up now!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Hive Workshop Cup contest results have been announced! See the maps that'll be featured in the Hive Workshop Cup tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The results are out! Check them out.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The raddest synthwave tracks were chosen - Check out our Music Contest #12 - Results and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

C&C Hovercraft

Submitted by martinisj
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
============================
C&C MODELS FOR WARCRAFT III
-------- HOVERCRAFT --------
>> by Jacopo Martinis <<

______
Story:

A long time ago someone posted a lot of models ripped from "Command & Conquer" but with messed up meshes and no animations, and they were soon removed from the download area. However, since Warcraft III lacks of realistic mechanical units, I decided to animate some of these models and to give them a second chance...

________
Details:

It's an hovercraft, is there more to say about it ?

Employment: Transport

Combat: This vehicle has no weapons

Movement: Quite slow

Attachment Points: - head = cockpit
- overhead = floating over the hull
- foot left = helix left
- foot right = helix right

________
Credits:

You are free to use (and modify) this model as long as you give credit where/when is needed.
This means also that it may be very kind of you to allow other people to have access to the model's files, so -please- spend a few seconds thinking about the so-called "Map Protection"... Thanks!!

Keywords:
Command & Conquer C&C Hovercraft
Contents

C&C Hovercraft (Model)

1. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    good god, im tired of ripped stolen stuff.
    cant anyone ever be orginal anymore?

2. Polar_Bear

Polar_Bear

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I kinda agree and disagree whit Wulf.
    Its gay that nobody makes models!
    But on the other site it keeps the game alive!

3. olofmoleman

olofmoleman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    No, it makes more experienced people want to leave.

- This is illegal
    - It's bad for the reputation of the site
    - Not original and not creative

This should really be removed.

4. Barreldragons

Barreldragons

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    http://www.ea.com/downloads/eagames/official/cc_firstdecade/generals/screens/1_lg.jpg close from the water if anybody think that he actuly made that model by himself

sory men i actuly search to see if i could defand you but it like oblivius that model have been taked from C&C Generals .I mean look , even the tow light back of it are there!

5. Nasrudin

Nasrudin

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    It's not more illegal than wow ports.

6. Metal_Sonic

Metal_Sonic

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    And the NWN stuff, if it's still up here.

7. martinisj

martinisj

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    First: I downloaded this model from THIS site and then I modified it (it was already said that it came from a C&C game).

Second: Tr!KzZ posted his C&C "PhalanX" model on THIS same site [if you don't trust me tryhttp://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Models&ID=4240] and nobody mourned about it.

Third: Does anyone read the "README" files included in the zip archive? I wrote:
    Fourth: I spent time on this model because I thought someone could need it for his/her maps... or maybe you prefer to play a "Second_World_War__the_Allied_Assault.w3x" map using archers, ballistas and, why not, some Hydralisk?? :shock:

Have a nice day and sorry for the rough comment :) :D :p

8. Metal_Sonic

Metal_Sonic

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I read the readme. I really appreciate how detailed they are too, the Robotech info was very interesting for me. The model is cool too, the skin is quite big, but the animations are good.

Wait and see what Mecheon has to say, I suppose.

9. blacknova555

blacknova555

Resources:
    Resources:
    eh screw you all i like it i think its fine and should stay orginal or not works great if you dont like it dont dl it

10. penguinsmasher

penguinsmasher

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah, what the heck, screw my last comments, I'm letting this stay. (unless a moderator thinks otherwise) I apologize for my statements earlier, and hope that no one was harmed in any way. I was wrong and acted immature. (next time, make the comments more clear before posting a model, ok?) The model itself is extremely detailed, but has lesser polygons than most of the models on this site. The skin is very hi-res and detailed, and the only thing it lacks is teamcolor, so 4.5/5. :) :) Downloading now...

11. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i have no need to dl unless im using it since this comp does not have wc3.

and C&C "PhalanX" model, he never said its "clearly" from C&C, he could have said the concept of the model was.
    and the Porting thing has gotten overhand this year.

If its fully custom animated then martinisj "should be credited" for the anims and compatiblity,fixing, but not the model mesh or texture.

But its not really different than optimizing a WOW model.

But still, it would be more original if handmade.

and i thought the NWN stuff was deleted? like cookies dragon.

and all this wow junk has made me not make anymore models for this site since idiots would just extract WOW's models.
    I only post unique stuff now, like my fully animated Trapplant once its fix.

anyway, im not here to start "another argument" just to state my view.

12. Metal_Sonic

Metal_Sonic

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    The PhalanX's skin is from C&C, and I'm pretty sure the NWN Iron Golem is still around...

13. penguinsmasher

penguinsmasher

Resources:
    Resources:
    Actually, if you've seen the more recent model submissions on this site, you'll notice that the WoW model submissions have been somewhat lesser than before when all you saw, aside from the occasional geomerge, were WoW models. Heck, sometimes a member would submit like, 10 or 12 WoW models all at once as if it were part of a set and all of the descriptions would just say "Converted from WoW". (*sigh* The Great WoW Flood...good thing I wasn't a member at that time. :) ) Now, it seems to be the complete opposite. The reason I don't like ports from other games is because I'm afraid this site will be shut down by Blizzard and/or C&C, just like the Starcraft 2: Xel'naga Revenge mod they had for the C&C Generals game.

14. Kimbo

Kimbo

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    someone made a mod of starcraft from rise of nation and from what i last heard, they got shutdown and sued.

and yes, i was a member at the wow flooding and dam, it was the worst thing ever..

15. Dark Elf

Dark Elf

Resources:
    Resources:
    very very impressive
    i really like it
    and i think i may use it

16. Dark_Spyro_003

Dark_Spyro_003

Resources:
    Resources:
    This model makes wc3 crash when used -.-
    Edit: error was so big i couldn't see the OK button on 21 inch screen.
    Edit no. 2: The "tornado2b.blp" is corrupted?
    Edit no. 3: The "tornado2b.blp" is 0 Kb.
    Edit no. 4: Future downloaders do NOT import "tornado2b.blp" it's a site bug!

17. zt2211

zt2211

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Other than this model being huge, it's a rather nice conversion.

18. MagmaBoy

MagmaBoy

Resources:
    Resources:
    it can be found at c&c generals zero hour or rise of the reds, this is used by GLA.