• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

C-4

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Haha
Reactions: deepstrasz
Made a ''simple'' C-4 bomb model. I came to the idea to make it while playing CS: CZ. The CS-C-4 was my concept, don't have any printscreens/etc from it. Just looked some time on it and than started modelling. Uses only in-game skins as well. It's advantages are that it quite looks like the (concept) C-4, no additional file-size increasers like custom skin(s) and uses only a few simple anims. "Scratched" it in Milkshape and merged it with a Warcraft 3 ingame model. It's drawbacks are the many geosets in order to keep it detailed enough and closer looking to the ''original'', many geoset-animations and LOTS of (ingame) skins. But i think it still can be usefull. It works and performs well ingame (--> see print screen). It also was a good more time of work to make everything correctly (proportions, display, and other details). It wasn't realy hard work but rather realy MUCH work. If it gets approved i will try making an icon for it too. If it gets rejected, i don't see a reason for making more to it.
Feel free to use and edit it! ENJOY! :D

Keywords:
C-4, C4, composite 4, explosive, detonating charge, highly flammable, bomb, terrorism, weapon, modern warfare, Counter Strike
Contents

C-4 (Model)

Reviews
01:15, 5th Sep 2011 anarchianbedlam: There is no 'texture' on the brick of C4, its just a solid green gradient, the mesh of the 'wires' are too complex for such a small detail. Its unecessary, so is the keypad, you can find lower-kb solutions. The...

M

01:15, 5th Sep 2011
anarchianbedlam: There is no 'texture' on the brick of C4, its just a solid green gradient, the mesh of the 'wires' are too complex for such a small detail. Its unecessary, so is the keypad, you can find lower-kb solutions. The explosive 'effect' is just a blizzard effect, not a lot of effort went into this model. needs work.