• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

By pass Avatar effects

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello everyone,

I'm trying to figure out which if its possible to by pass the effect of avatar spell immunity for friendly units. For example, I have a spell that boost everyones armor by so and so. When avatar is active it strips the hero of those armor points. If by any chance i could edit something in the advanced setting which i have looked but its not there

I also know you could just trigger the spells to go over avatar but if possible to avoided more triggers than need to i prefer not this way. If anyone could help i appropriation it.

Level 33
One method, is to use "Channel" as base spell
Tick the "Physical Spell" in the "Data - Options"
This will make the spell to go through Immune Unit
But for the +armor or any other side effect, you have to trigger it yourself, because Channel-based ability is TRIGGERED-base spell, it doesn't have any benefit from this spell rather than a Triggering Spell

EDIT:
I'm sorry, it's "Universal Spell"
A test map is attached

Attachments

• Simple Channel Spell.w3x
    12.7 KB · Views: 64
Status
Not open for further replies.