• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BurrowableNerubian_ByEpsilon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
not sure this model is gonna be approved.. anyway i don't lose anything if I try
just a nerubian with burrow anims..

this model don't have an internal camera, so you MUST use the following path to use the original war3 portrait model:
Units\Creeps\Nerubian\Nerubian.mdx

Keywords:
crypt, fiend, nerubian, burrow, undead, epsilon
Contents

BurrowableNerubian_ByEpsilon (Model)

Reviews
23:21, 26th Nov 2011 DonDustin: I'm sorry, but this one is too simple for my taste.

M

23:21, 26th Nov 2011
DonDustin: I'm sorry, but this one is too simple for my taste.

Level 21
What? I liked on how there was the ability in which you made the crypt fiend burrow and its really awesome seeing the Nerubian burrowing now and it would be very useful.

Level 14
What? I liked on how there was the ability in which you made the crypt fiend burrow and its really awesome seeing the Nerubian burrowing now and it would be very useful.

^this
anyway this could be lacking,but still useful for loads of maps

Level 21
Well I want to know if you can let this ability be used by the nerubian and the crypt fiend at the same time. Kinda like if you can let the spiders burrow and have the same abilities?

Level 26
@Verhalthur: not a texture swap.... I renamed bones, transfered all animations, imported the burrow geoset and copied/pasted every event object with note pad in mdl format....

@Warlord Ajer'laroir: I didn't understand....
·if you mean you can use this and the crypt fiend models: yes.. it doesn't 'overwrite' the fiend model
·if you mean you can change the crypt fiend model and use this one: yes.. you have to change normal and burrowed fiend models in object editor
·if you mean you can use the original cryt fiend burrow ability on a custom unit: no.. you should create a new ability to change normal and alternate units

Level 14
@Verhalthur: not a texture swap.... I renamed bones, transfered all animations, imported the burrow geoset and copied/pasted every event object with note pad in mdl format....

@Warlord Ajer'laroir: I didn't understand....
·if you mean you can use this and the crypt fiend models: yes.. it doesn't 'overwrite' the fiend model
·if you mean you can change the crypt fiend model and use this one: yes.. you have to change normal and burrowed fiend models in object editor
·if you mean you can use the original cryt fiend burrow ability on a custom unit: no.. you should create a new ability to change normal and alternate units

i've seen you have some effort in your model
Voting for: Useful 3/5