• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece!🔗 Click here to enter!

Bullet Hell v1.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Warcraft III's first top down shooter

The file submitted is protected

for the delayed response of arrow keys, ive decided to exclude that from my map

Controls
Movement - right click
Fire - A
Specal - D
Change polarities - C

Gameplay - Based on ikaruga
Type : Boss Rush Top down shooter
Features: Polarity

Light Polarity - Take 0 damage from light shots (shown as blue) and will convert it into 10 mana, but will take damage from dark shots (shown as red)

Dark - Same thing, only you absorb light

Weapons:
Normal Shot - Fires a bullet straight, will do 10 damage and can fire up to 10 bullets per second

Specal shot- Fires a wave of homeing lazers, this will consume all your mana and will deal 10 damage for each bolt that hits

Note: If you hit a boss with the same polarity as they are, you will deal 5 damage instead

once again The file submitted is protected
Contents

Bullet Hell v1.2 (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: "Map creators may upload their maps only once and must then update them to release future versions. " http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32083

M

Earth-Fury: "Map creators may upload their maps only once and must then update them to release future versions. "
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32083

Level 2
>.< didnt notice the update/delete links next the the name of the map srry, really they shuld make those into buttons under the minimap or something

im trying to make it laggless atm by splitting up my core triggers (which controls the slides and hits) more likely then note, the lagg is also comming from the fact that the walls are animated, ill see if i can put an option in there for slower computers <keeping the walls unanimated or makeing it animated, defult no, when the game starts you cant change it>

and a response to your post on my other map <i thought it didnt get in after dubble checking the rules stateing i must state that the map is protected) I made this map to be an experimental map, to see if i can do it. I didnt make this map to appeal to dota players because they will ruin the experience for newer players <like what they are doing with dota> even if it co-op, they will yell at players...