• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Buildings not constructing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
When testing a map I'm working on, I order my builder (The whisp) to construct a building. The building is placed but doesn't construct.

attachment.php

Any ideas? All help is appreciated.

Attachments

• notbuilding.JPG
    notbuilding.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 209
Level 12
OOHHH CRAP... Ijust fixed a problem like this awhile ago, but I cant remeber how.... I think it was something to do with the unit building it... It needs its races rapiar type (so something with a human icon for building would need a human repair). I think that might be your problem, but I might be wrong.

If I'm wrong, CnP the unit and building into a blank map and I'll look at it. I always remeber when I get to manipulate things to my liking :)

Level 13
OOHHH CRAP... Ijust fixed a problem like this awhile ago, but I cant remeber how.... I think it was something to do with the unit building it... It needs its races rapiar type (so something with a human icon for building would need a human repair). I think that might be your problem, but I might be wrong.

If I'm wrong, CnP the unit and building into a blank map and I'll look at it. I always remeber when I get to manipulate things to my liking :)
no,you need to change unit´s race,undead would work 100% and i think night elf too

orc and human races need repair ability

Level 13
I had the same problem.
I set the build time of the building to very low 1 or 2 I think, but still with hitpoints of 1500.
After I set the hitpoints to lower (50 or so) he built it all.
Maybe its because of that?
chilla_killa
did you try to change unit´s race?
it must work...

or maybe you didn't put classification-mechanical

Level 1
It works! I tried again to make another builder based on the acolyte, the first time I changed his race to human, this time I left him undead and it works perfectly. I didn't have to add the Build (undead) or restore ability. Thanks a lot to everyone who posted suggestions.:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.