• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Building Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey, Im sorry if Im posting this in the wrong place, but I need help. "I'm making a TD right, but my building wont get built. It doesnt matter who I tell to build something or what I tell them to build, the builder will walk over, and spawn the building with its base hit points, and thats it. They'll stop building all together and the building never gets complete. What the problem?
Thanks.

Level 16
The races dont fit, thats the problem propably. Some races mix, example undead builder can summon human buildings. But a human builder cant build orc buildings. And so on... First check that the race of the builder is the same as the race of the building.

Level 16
Archlegionnaire said:
hhhmmmm...I don't think that either of those is it. Even if I ask a human peasent to build a farm, it messes up. Thanks for offering ideas though, any more?

So you managed to f-up the game that even the blizzard made workers/buildings wont be builded? In that case i dont know what you did and i cant help...

Status
Not open for further replies.