• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Building and Repairing Styles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I need to know how to altar the way peasants and peons construct their buildings. I want the process to be similar to how it is in Warcraft II for both races, where the unit hides inside the building while he's constructing it. I also want the repair to for both races to act like the Human repair, where the peasants are capable of speeding up the construction process by repairing them simultaneously.

How would I go about this?

Remixer

Map Reviewer
Level 31
You can create a new peasant using the Peon unit, copy the unit and make it like Peasant but do not change the Repair ability.

So make the new unit look like peasant and everything else.

Then, for the repair thing, there is the Repair ability. You must change the values of Powerbuild Cost and Powerbuild Rate. If they are 0, like every other race than humans have the power repair does not work. You can change them to same values as Humans repair is to receive the same effect as humans have.

Status
Not open for further replies.