• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Builder AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can u provide me with information on how to:
1: How to include all the integrers in a variable
(Make ten builders in an integrer variable to build something)
2: How to make a building to die after some time, like a traent or a water elemental summoned by an archmage

Level 3
I don't quite understand what your first question is, but for your second one you can have an ability summon the building or just use the trigger action "Unit - Add Expiration Timer". Neither will display a bar showing how long until the building dies though. Bars don't seem to appear on buildings for some reason.

Level 3
Well, thanks for what you tought me.

About number one, you know what i mean with integrer variables (formation) in warcraft i think.

For example
builder(1) is a human builder
builder(2) is a wisp

Thats what i mean, but i didnt found like somkind ofa trigger that sets both to do something. Thats what i need.

Level 4
i dunno, this is just a thaught, but wherever your players start you may try
Map inisilaztion:
Action Spawn 1 wisp etc etc for every player in the game
i'll test it
i dunno if that'd work, i'm a bit of a noob triggerer, the best trigger i can do is teleport one unit from the other :roll:

Level 4
cracked it
you need like this

Trigger name
Events
Map initialization
Conditions
NIL
Actions
Unit - Create 1 (unit) for Player 1 (Red) at (center of region <gen>) facing default building facing degrees
Unit - Create 1 (unit) for Player 2 (Blue) at (center of region <gen>) facing default building facing degrees
Unit - Create 1 (unit) for Player 3 (Teal) at (center of region <gen>) facing default building facing degrees

I know its a bit long, but still, if you want me to do it, i happily would, no credit, (unless you want) just PM me if you would like me to :)

ARGH!!! theres a bug
i just tried it without blue, it doesnt work, i'll fix it :)

I suppose you dont mind finding a way to delete any units that have absent owners do you?

Status
Not open for further replies.