• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Buggy Kroxigors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm not quite sure, which Level those Kroxigors are, but I think they come without any armor and without an attack. All other creeps (not the flying ones) seem to follow the rule of increasing armor/armor type.

I'm aware that it would be cheating to block the creeps, but these Kroxigors wouldn't even attack your towers if you blocked them.

But maybe you intended to do it this way - then I'm curious, why :)

edit: oh! And some of the Hotkeys for the Dark Eldar don't work.

Hey I'm not trying to mock at your map

Level 2
I hope I remember correctly - I think it was the challenge skill of the Talos that doesn't work with the highlighted letter (was it C?). Instead, preesing the G Button seems to activate something - dunno if it is this particular skill. I'll just have a short game and then check back later.

edit:

Checked it - It's the challenge indeed. And btw - for the Imperial Guards - the G Button does not build a Guardian.

Status
Not open for further replies.