• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Buff System Cjass issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello again here.
Got another question for this system.
In some point of copypasting and changing buff structs, cjass compiler started crashing with error "unclosed or unopened module, true use module compability mode"
I`m sure it`s problem due to it`s count, coz in other map it saves good, but in main map it appears in same place with absolutely differrent types of Buff structs.
Maybe anyone knows what happened, and any solution for it?
Continue of this issue

Level 39
You said you were using JNGP but I’m just checking again that where you wrote cJASS you meant to write vJASS…? cJASS was cohadar’s stand-alone vJASS transpiler/compiler from many years ago so if you’re using that things might be weird.

Level 4
You said you were using JNGP but I’m just checking again that where you wrote cJASS you meant to write vJASS…? cJASS was cohadar’s stand-alone vJASS transpiler/compiler from many years ago so if you’re using that things might be weird.
I mean that after clicking "Save map" there is 3 step of saving:
World editor saving
Cjass compiler
Vjass compiler
If there is any syntax errors, vJass compiler will appear with error.
But in my situation, vJass compiler even don't starts, coz problem at cJass compiler step.
Hope i explained enough to understand what i mean :)

Level 4
1662200138728.png

Status
Not open for further replies.