• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNWolfStrike

Iconpack downloaded from http://www.wc3sear.ch/
Contents

BTNWolfStrike (Icon)

Level 4
Something seems suspicious about the number of downloads, I mean you have gotten more downloads in less then a day then some icons that have been here months. I also see nothing to exceptional about your icon that would make that popular. I have an odd feeling someone spamed the download button...

Level 4
This really is a bad icon. I can't believe anyone would ever put this in his/her map. This icon looks really dumb, I would say it is a cartoon picture instead of a Warcraft III icon. I don't know who was so sad to click this icon 600 times, and I don't care. This is just a sad icon, I've seen much better ones here.

Level 7
ragingtornado... Pls stfu with that shit... You only wrote shit to that icon, and since you're telling that you've only SEEN better icons on here, it just means you never made one urself? Make an icon and put it on here... And maybe you're the one who clicked the ''600 times'' ? People dont download this icon for fun , ass...