• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNWideSwing

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A "Cleave" icon with a hammer. Credits to me please. Thanks.

Keywords:
Cleave, Wide, Swing, Hammer, Bash, Slam, Crush, Multiple
Contents

BTNWideSwing (Icon)

Reviews
08:41, 5th Aug 2009 zombie2279: It looks way too simple. I'd advise zooming in, reworking the hammer and adding less of them as parts of the effect. It's basically nothing but a hardly-detailed and CnP'd/rotated hammer with an unfitting background...

M

08:41, 5th Aug 2009
zombie2279: It looks way too simple. I'd advise zooming in, reworking the hammer and adding less of them as parts of the effect. It's basically nothing but a hardly-detailed and CnP'd/rotated hammer with an unfitting background.

8:22, 8th Jul 2009
zombie2279: Rejected until updated.

Level 12
Same thing with slam - Hunter already said it, make the speed-hammers (i think you know what i mean) more transparent.
other than that, great idea! ''Less pew pew, moar hammar!''
4/5. Will raise after the fix.