• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNWhisky

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Whiskey or some other drink, with 2 ice cubes.

I am just doing this to improve myself at 2D art, and because I saw some drinks, and I wanted to do one too xD
I'll probably make a beer after this one, and I'm planning on make bottles too.

Please critic and rate the icon, thanks!

Update 1: Did all what I've read, made ice cubes bigger and more whiteish, changed the colour to brown, made a lot more transparent the glass, shaded and highlighted some and removed the background, it was so messy...
Update 2: Made some reflects on the whiskey, and added a better background.

Keywords:
whiskey, whisky, drink, alcohol, scotland, scotish drink, whisky party!
Contents

BTNWhisky (Icon)

Reviews
15:05, 12th Sep 2010 Pyramidhe@d: Looks rather dull and blurry. Fix this. I want to see the glass defined and the ice define and the whiskey to look like liquid 19th Sep 2010 Pyramidhe@d: No changes made

M

15:05, 12th Sep 2010
Pyramidhe@d: Looks rather dull and blurry. Fix this. I want to see the glass defined and the ice define and the whiskey to look like liquid

19th Sep 2010
Pyramidhe@d: No changes made

Level 8
something seems wrong...idk....make the ice more...icy and not the same color as the liquid (yes i know ice is transparent but u can still see it well and its like an icy whitish + liquid color) and the whisky looks more like orange juice :/