• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNWeb2Spiderless

Sence the piderfilled wep has passed then i would make some thing without spiders- for me it was a great idea.

Keywords:
web, venom, ensnare, entangling, bind, warb, spider, nest, hold.
Contents

BTNWeb2Spiderless (Icon)

Reviews
22:27, 7th Apr 2010 enjoy: Might be useful. Now please, make some more detailed icons.

M

22:27, 7th Apr 2010
enjoy: Might be useful. Now please, make some more detailed icons.

Level 16
Seas =)

Ok I downloaded it, test it and look close to it.

+ It works ingame
+ You got all necessary types of the icon
+ You look to it and directly know: "Hey this is a web icon"
+ Very good work

* But I think after some minutes of looking, it can be more web... It looks cool but if I see a web in real, there are more "Threads" [Hope this is the correct word - I google it ^^]. So some more small theads and this icon is perfect.

So what we got:
As I said it can be some better - no negativ things and I will say 4,5/5 - if you change something like I said I give directly 5/5.
[ +rep anyway ]

Greetings
The Bomb King > Dr. Boom

Level 2
Very well made icon. I agree with Dr.Boom though, more smaller "threads" (It's spreading!) which would make it look more realistic. But still, not too many so that it becomes unclear that it's a green-glowing web you're looking at.

4.5/5 from me as well as +rep! :D

Level 7
Seas =)

Ok I downloaded it, test it and look close to it.

+ It works ingame
+ You got all necessary types of the icon
+ You look to it and directly know: "Hey this is a web icon"
+ Very good work

* But I think after some minutes of looking, it can be more web... It looks cool but if I see a web in real, there are more "Threads" [Hope this is the correct word - I google it ^^]. So some more small theads and this icon is perfect.

So what we got:
As I said it can be some better - no negativ things and I will say 4,5/5 - if you change something like I said I give directly 5/5.
[ +rep anyway ]

Greetings
The Bomb King > Dr. Boom

Seas =) looks good =) :mwahaha: