• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNWaterElemental

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A other icon for water elemental spells.

V.3
-fixed DISBTN

Keywords:
Water Elemental Blue
Contents

BTNWaterElemental (Icon)

Reviews
10:14, 10th Nov 2010 enjoy: It is just blur. Provide big picture. 30 March 2010 Pyramidhe@d: No. Really. Read the rules.

M

10:14, 10th Nov 2010
enjoy: It is just blur. Provide big picture.

30 March 2010
Pyramidhe@d: No. Really. Read the rules.

Level 30
this Icon is such a bad-ass and no offense but is this just a similarity with the water elemental ability? I know you wanted to make it a warcraft icon-like image right? well for my suggestion it would be nice if you can show a better detail for that foggy-like element for the icon, and that would rock our world! keep up the good work!

Level 11
Ehh...?! guys wtf... this is copy and pasta?
I can do as he have done with this icon in 10 fakin secounds!
1. Copy and paste a Wc3 icon.
2. Filter the image with some nasty old filter.
3. Burn the image or use and other tool if the filter is not enough.
Time: 10 secounds.
This is not even 25% freehanded!

Level 11
Can't see why so many like this so much?
This can be put together so quick... check "-Berz-" or "NFWar" 's icons and you'll see some artworks...
Read alot of tutorials and watch others work.
Do not post the first icon you're happy with, show some friend of yours and let'em judge before.
Practice Practice Practice, the only tips i can give you.
DO NOT Copy things and post 'em.
It's very obvious of what is copied and it will not make you populair at all.
Good Luck... :)