• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

BTNVisionWand

This is the first for my MOBA roles inpired set. More will come soon!

This one symbolizes the support role! Buy wards to save a life!
Contents

BTNVisionWand (Icon)

Reviews
The Panda
[+] Good enough for approval.

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
[+] The eye looks nice.
[+] I would define/improve the texture of the staff around the eye, it doesn't seem done, give it more life.
[+] The background doesn't seem to go with the whole theme here, instead maybe have a green looking hue background?
[+] The wand/staff at the bottom where it has that weird curve effect, instead of having that curve maybe have come down straight. Right now it looks very random. Or, if your trying to get that weird wand feel where the wand is a weird shape, try this?
[+] Where the eye is connected towards the wand/staff it would be a nice effect if you added the tentacle's coming off the back of the eye and wrapping them around the staff/wand.. just a thought.

Reactions: Rui

Moy

Moy

Level 49
[+] I would define/improve the texture of the staff around the eye, it doesn't seem done, give it more life.
Smooth gold is the main goal tho, my other icons in the set are in this style. Why did you say, give it more life? It looks lively to me.

[+] The background doesn't seem to go with the whole theme here, instead maybe have a green looking hue background?
I agree with this, I will edit the background effect.

[+] The wand/staff at the bottom where it has that weird curve effect, instead of having that curve maybe have come down straight. Right now it looks very random. Or, if your trying to get that weird wand feel where the wand is a weird shape, try this?
I am not gonna update the shape. I intended it to be weird.

[+] Where the eye is connected towards the wand/staff it would be a nice effect if you added the tentacle's coming off the back of the eye and wrapping them around the staff/wand.. just a thought.
There's no tentacle tho. But if I'll do a major tweak to the icon, I would do it on the rest of the set. :/

The Panda

Icon Reviewer
Level 57
Smooth gold is the main goal tho, my other icons in the set are in this style. Why did you say, give it more life? It looks lively to me.

I agree with this, I will edit the background effect.

I am not gonna update the shape. I intended it to be weird.

There's no tentacle tho. But if I'll do a major tweak to the icon, I would do it on the rest of the set. :/

I understand, some of these was just an idea, update this and ill see where it stands.

Level 11
Me : why did you stole my wand? please give it back to me, i'm losing my strengthhhhh.
Nightmare : Nope. you can't take it anymore you dummy penguin
Me : why
Nightmare : because you did't give me a 5 stars. i need it to buy some paint brush for my next icon you dummy penguin
Me : okay, i will give you a 5 stars
Nightmare : there you go dummy penguin
Me : thanks, hey! don't call me a dummy, you greeny face
Nightmare : what? i will turn you a toy :p
twinkle...twinkle...twinkle... nooooooo :eek::eek::eek:
Me :what happen to me ...i can't even move my legs and my hands

the end, Nightmare wins ;)

Reactions: Moy

Rui

Rui

Level 41
[+] The eye looks nice.
Very pertinent feedback! That tentacle idea is great! :grin: