• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNVikingLeaderIcon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Hey all, Amargaard's here! :D

This is a slightly edited version of my General Kallrog Icon, but when I saw it looked a little like a Viking, with the beard and long hair I just HAD to make him some viking-shoulders... That - was hard I found out, these shoulders should look a bit more like Bearskin or something other brown vikingish! xD

It will be useful for wise, yet strong Viking leaders and for Dwarves too i guess

Hmmm... I will update it later, my holiday is over and school-duties call yet again. Well, anyway, Enjoy, rate and comment :D

And the usually stuff - You don't have to give credit, you can do it if you want... If you don't, then you should at least tell asking people who'd made it :7

Keywords:
Adam, DK, ANM, Amargaard, Jalokin 95, Avatar, General, Captain, edited Kallrog, Leader, Viking, Dwarf, Dwarven
Contents

BTNVikingLeaderIcon (Icon)

Reviews
22:28, 7th Apr 2010 enjoy:
Level 11
For the first, if these are icons and you wanna share 'em with other people... i dont think you should make 3 so simulair icons.
And i realy can't see how i'd use this icon/s :).
Even though your works are pretty good :).

Level 19
Oh my God (Mr. Goblin)! Mr. Goblin posted a message to my Icon! You are the best of the best, big fan of you :D :D :D

... Sorry... But yes, this one (Viking Leader - The third one) is very similar to the "General Kallrog" (The second one), but not like "General Ratava" (The first one). Maybe this or General Kallrog will get rejected 'cause they look much like each other, but the best of these two should be approved... I just made this one 'cause I made General Kallrog and thought he looked like some kind of viking...

And I upgraded General Ratava (The first), because he was the only one that was lucky enough to be approved, he was my best result - And just wanna make my best result better...

And by the way - Okay I'll be adding some more highlights to the top-hair :D

- Amargaard / ANM / Jalokin95