• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNUnholyBolt

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
My first uploaded icon, I made this in 20/30 minutes. I hope it could be useful to someone.
I used "Undead Build" hand, it was made by Blizzard Entertainment.

Credits: Genin32, Blizzard Entertainment.

Keywords:
Undead, Birth, Summon, Unsummon, Building, Build, Cast, Spell, Command Button, Unholy, Bolt, Unholy Bolt, Hand, Creepy, Shadow.
Contents

BTNUnholyBolt (Icon)

Reviews
13:43, 14th May 2014 Sin'dorei300: Difference between the old icon and the new one is minor.

M

13:43, 14th May 2014
Sin'dorei300: Difference between the old icon and the new one is minor.

Not bad, but you still need some practice. Try drawing something yourself, see what turns out. Practice makes perfect. Editing already existing art will add little to nothing to your skills. Maybe you can read some tutorials like NFWar's or Mr.Goblin's (Those 2 helped me the most.)
Rating this 3/5 because you actually did edit it and it does look legit and seems as a part of the icon.