• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTrollVoodoo

Voodoo skill for trolls.

Based on a screenshot as the big image shows:

attachment.php

Keywords:
troll, jungle, witch, doctor, witchdoctor, blue, voodoo, footman, old guy
Contents

BTNTrollVoodoo (Icon)

Reviews
15:15, 16th Aug 2010 enjoy: I do not approve of the tracing of a model. You have enough talent, so don't do that. However this is very nice and useful, although you could make something just as well without use of the model. Approved.
Status
Not open for further replies.

M

15:15, 16th Aug 2010
enjoy: I do not approve of the tracing of a model. You have enough talent, so don't do that. However this is very nice and useful, although you could make something just as well without use of the model. Approved.

to a person who doesnt know troll anatomy(which is the majority i assume), at first glance, the finger looks like a thumb. firstly the seemingly shortness of it, second, the way the hand holds the pin looks like the way a person holds a pencil, and seeing a stubby little finger in this sort of pose makes a person think it is a thumb.
also. the hand is contrasting a lot with the face. the hand defined by black lines, the face being more realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.