• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTrickv2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This icon could be used be a Trick for a rogue, assasin, bandit or something else.

Version 1.1 : Added shadows on the mouth and eyes making more evil.
Version 2.0 : Added more shadows on the background, more dark colors.

Keywords:
rogue trick assasin bandit jugarreta
Contents

BTNTrickv2 (Icon)

Reviews
14:20, 3rd Sep 2013 enjoy: It's just a color smudge and a smiley. I don't think this is very useful, and it looks like a less than 10 minute job. Lacks a proper object, doesn't look like a spell to me either. Rejected.

M

14:20, 3rd Sep 2013
enjoy: It's just a color smudge and a smiley. I don't think this is very useful, and it looks like a less than 10 minute job. Lacks a proper object, doesn't look like a spell to me either. Rejected.

Level 10
this icon is both funny and cool. However I would like to see a change on the purple background it gives a empty feeling.

anyway the icon is as said cool and funny, but kinda simple compared to your other works. 4/5 from me

hehe thanks, i can improve a little the background gives a dark purple blend, i made this icon for a rogue and i want give that sensation : funny and simple hehe.

EDIT: ¡Updated!

Last edited: