• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTranquilityStar

All credits to Blizzard for the good icons.

Keywords:
First, Tranquility, Star, New, Moon, Glaive, Moonglaive
Contents

BTNTranquilityStar (Icon)

Reviews
23:44, 4th Aug 2014 Sin'dorei300: Could be useful.
Level 5
This is not his icon either way, it is a mix of several units and abilities formed together. It contains Blizzard (Archmage), Glaive Thrower (Night Elf) and Tranquility (Keeper of The Groove).

Edit: Give credits to Blizzard Entertainment.

This icon is mine, its combination of spells and drawings, yes give credits to Blizzard but even this way, its my first time making icon, so this means im not good with Photoshop and GIMP.

What percentage of the icon is your work, honestly?

Zero, as you can see he provides no proof and doesn't even say how he made it. By looking at the icon you can clearly see Blizzard icons mixed together. Seriously, I don't think it can get more deceitful.

This icon is mine, its combination of spells and drawings, yes give credits to Blizzard but even this way, its my first time making icon, so this means im not good with Photoshop and GIMP.

As your first upload I suggest you to research in what is your creation in this icon and what is taken and formed by you. You have taken various parts of Blizzard icon's and combined them to a single icon to fit the Tranquility Star theme. Please read the rules again and give the rightful author proper credits- Blizzard Entertainment.

Level 5
As you can see he provides no proof and doesn't even say how he made it. By looking at the icon you can clearly see Blizzard icons mixed together.

As your first upload I suggest you to research in what is your creation in this icon and what is taken and formed by you.

I dont think you can see it. When I said "its combination of spells and drawings" I meaned that I drawed some parts over the Glaive if you can see it have 6 Blades and the color on the parts are Yellow, at the original they are Dark Yellow and have shadows, and yes the spells are from W3. But ok im going to read the rules again and see what I need to do.

But im going to keep this icon as my first Failure. :goblin_cry:

I dont think you can see it. When I said "its combination of spells and drawings" I meaned that I drawed some parts over the Glaive if you can see it have 6 Blades and the color on the parts are Yellow, at the original they are Dark Yellow and have shadows, and yes the spells are from W3. But ok im going to read the rules again and see what I need to do.

But im going to keep this icon as my first Failure. :goblin_cry:

No offense taken? This is icon is indeed good, but you are trying to steal Blizzard's credit by saying this is yours, you only painted over it but the rest of the icon is still 90% made from Blizzard's icons. Please set the author to Blizzard Entertainment and keep up making icon like these, they are very useful- just don't steal proper author credits. 5/5

Edit: Change the description and remove "this is my first icon".