• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTowerShield

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Hey =D

I haz made an icon! Think it's called high res (I worked in 400x400).
So yeah, it's a Tower Shield item I made for my map. Could be used as a passive attack also.

C and C appreciated, give credits if you use it! :3

UPDATED! :3 (Again!)

Keywords:
tower shield
Contents

BTNTowerShield (Icon)

Reviews
22:02, 15th Oct 2009 enjoy: Remove the orange, or change the color to something like white or blue or something. Define it abit more, and make the part where the shield bends, more curved. And maybe make a frame on the shield, with runes or...

M

22:02, 15th Oct 2009
enjoy: Remove the orange, or change the color to something like white or blue or something. Define it abit more, and make the part where the shield bends, more curved. And maybe make a frame on the shield, with runes or something, just in some lighter metal then the rest? :)

enjoy: Rejected until updated.

enjoy: Okay, it looks better, but the edges are way to rough. Blend them out alittle. Also make some darker metal on the shield as pattern, like this: http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o29/lucky_thir13en/shield2.jpg

Level 13
No, orange doesn't fits... I think.
And it doesn't looks like if it's attached to the shield.
And the quality of the gems are gone...

Level 16
I see nothing wrong with the icon in general, and I think we could use more tower shields :) But I've an issue with those 'runes'. They look too decorative to be of any practical use.. spikes, thorns, insignia, even scary symbols I can understand, but a bright red circle and bright orange diamonds just shouts out 'toy shield for 7 yr olds!' :)

3.5/5 for now.