• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTigerLook

Reactions: deepstrasz
Just another wc3 icon ...

So I tried to do "kimberly's style" on making her icons ...

Inspired from this gorgeous icon :

final.jpg

Large image :
226275-albums8083-picture96645.png

Keywords:
Tiger, Roar, Katy Perry, Cat, Pussy, Lion, Panther, Feline, Instinct, Animal, Beast, Monster, Staring, Fierce, Horror, Sneak.
Contents

BTNTigerLook (Icon)

Reviews
12:38, 10th Apr 2015 Apheraz Lucent: Stunning catch of Kimbo's style, really, and very neatly executed, but I don't see too much of a usage for this in Warcraft universe. I was split between Useful and Recommended, but I can't let these icons pass...

M

12:38, 10th Apr 2015
Apheraz Lucent: Stunning catch of Kimbo's style, really, and very neatly executed, but I don't see too much of a usage for this in Warcraft universe. I was split between Useful and Recommended, but I can't let these icons pass undetected :)

Nonetheless, here's a 4 for excellent drawing skills, but do consider to try making a frostsabre variation for this one.

What's with the red highlights in the eye part? Isn't that supposed to be a glow? But the eye of the tiger is green, so why red as glow?

#It supposed to be a red light in the night which reflected to his face ..

What do you think about this ???

Attachments

• GreenVersion.png
    GreenVersion.png
    272.9 KB · Views: 119