• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNthrust

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
thrusting spear or what ever upgrade or attack type idk use it how you will, didnt take me very long to do i used simple things.

Keywords:
spear,attack,long,sharp,POKE,prod,pike,wepon,commandbutton,item
Contents

BTNthrust (Icon)

Reviews
19:19, 13th Nov 2008 Hawkwing: Please fix the ATC border. Look at some other approved icons as examples. Edit: It seems you've made some sort of change, but it's still incorrect. Edit2: Changes not made.

M

19:19, 13th Nov 2008
Hawkwing: Please fix the ATC border. Look at some other approved icons as examples.

Edit: It seems you've made some sort of change, but it's still incorrect.

Edit2: Changes not made.

Level 22
Use this when making Icons.
And for your own sake, dont shout at mods, you were incorrect at your first neg (Saying that double-post should be punished (Its in the rules... Duh..))
But i dont think that the "minor" necropost was that bad. Wonder how General Frank found it :D

Anyways, i like the style but you should create a series of it. With more glow per higher level. That would be worth downloading.