• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTerranWeapon

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
I was bored, and due to the request of DemigoD, I made these.

There are 2 sets, if the mods don't mind. One is a weapon with some shiny blue thing at the bottom, one is an ammo.

100% freehand.
Please rate and give some feedback.

Keywords:
Terran, Gun, Ammo, Starcraft, Rifle, Marine, Bullet
Contents

BTNTerranWeapon (Icon)

Reviews
02:12, 12th Jul 2010 enjoy: ATC is a different icon than the BTN, fix that. The gun itself needs to be smoother, instead of having such a rough appearance. I don't know what the blue lines underneath the gun are either. The front of the barrel could...

M

02:12, 12th Jul 2010
enjoy: ATC is a different icon than the BTN, fix that. The gun itself needs to be smoother, instead of having such a rough appearance. I don't know what the blue lines underneath the gun are either. The front of the barrel could use some highlights, as well. In between each part of the gun seems very contrasted, and thick shadows, which gives it a sort of cartoony appearance. I suggest you do something similar in style to this instead: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnlasergun-124106/

enjoy: No changes made. Too blurry. Do as suggested.

Level 15
just submit the second one separately, and maybe add some other borders too. in terms of the actual drawing, is the surface supposed to be metal? because it looks very chalky and coarse, unlike metal which is extremely reflective and will show very strong and sharp highlights. it's also pretty blurry, perhaps work on that too.