• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNTarfire

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Apheraz Lucent
From the deep of the hell, from the most dangerous devils. Tarfire will turn the target into history

Keywords:
Tarfire, Fireball, Hell, Devil, Demon, Missle, Magic
Contents

BTNTarfire (Icon)

Reviews
17:45, 5th Sep 2011 Pyramidhe@d: Doesnt look very interesting. Just a mess of orange and red. Think of something interesting to put in this, something that will make it unique also. blurry 13 Sept 2011 Pyramidhe@d: This is still a random blob...

M

17:45, 5th Sep 2011
Pyramidhe@d: Doesnt look very interesting. Just a mess of orange and red. Think of something interesting to put in this, something that will make it unique

also. blurry

13 Sept 2011
Pyramidhe@d: This is still a random blob of orange and yellow.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

But we already have hundreds of these.. :/

Level 30
Try putting a pinch of white somewhere - whether it will be in the center or the edges - it will give the feeling that the fire is so hot and deadly that it can melt through just about anything. Fire is tricky to do; you have to use smooth transitions between white, yellow, orange, red and pink (Yes, pink. It gives a magical feeling).

Level 30
Thnx for the advice, I have noticed that to present a fire I need to use white color) actually I have used it in this icon, but not so huge amount of it(I used it with yellow to make the power electric-fire that is going from the eyes), to save the shape of "the head of devil", I will try to improve this icon in next days, mixing the colors you suggested, especially pink and a little of violet just to make the head stand out from the rest of the fire, but my goal is to to present that the head is from fire and I don't go to make it completely isolated from other fire parts