• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNStrengthWild

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
This is one of the older works that I never got to finish last year.
Wild barks, wooden fists, shouting leaves? You name it the wild calls it.

Keywords:
Wild, Strength, Wood, Wooden, Fist
Contents

BTNStrengthWild (Icon)

Reviews
15:16, 27th Jan 2016 Apheraz Lucent: You ought to work a bit more on defining the object in this one, which are the hands. It's not clearly visible what the icon represents. Currently, icon could use just a touch more of shadows, but I really think...

M

15:16, 27th Jan 2016
Apheraz Lucent: You ought to work a bit more on defining the object in this one, which are the hands. It's not clearly visible what the icon represents. Currently, icon could use just a touch more of shadows, but I really think you should re-create this instead of trying to patch it up - it might prove faster and less painful.