• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNStrength

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Couldn't find any of this icons here, so I decided to just turn the attributes into buttons. I actually needed it for something, but it would be better if I share it anyway. Made it using Paint.net (CNP).

Sorry if there are icons like these that exist in here.

No credits necessary.

Keywords:
Attributes, Attribute, Stat, Stats, Status, Points, Primary, Hero, Strength, Agility, Intelligence, Str, Agi, Int
Contents

BTNStrength (Icon)

Reviews
12:14, 16th Aug 2009 zombie2279: Not enough freehand content.

M

12:14, 16th Aug 2009
zombie2279: Not enough freehand content.

Level 8
Yeah although it's just copied it could be useful. For me that's a reason for it to get approved. In fact I think it even states it in the rules, if a icon is useful than it can bend some rules if you know what I mean. Not 100% though.

Level 26
Unacceptable, Once again.. does anyone ever learn?

Considering it wasn't him last time, he'd have difficulty learning from it.

To rip from the rules:
Possible Exceptions
IF THE RESULT PROVES TO BE EXCEPTIONAL, THE ICON MAY BE APPROVED EVEN THOUGH IT DOES NOT RESPECT ALL THE RULES ABOVE (In order to promote not only good artistic icons, but also useful ones.)

This icon is about sixteen hundred times more useful than the majority of freehanded (crap) icons in here.

If anyone needs this they can make it themselves in 5 seconds

Too bad most map makers don't have the time to make every single individual icon. That is the point of an icon database, y'know.

Level 7
Sorry to offend a lot of people, but I actually used it myself. And as far as I'm concerned databases are for storage of things that may have a use in the future. If you want an example of how these icons are used see this. Though I'm not forcing anyone to approve this, though it took me some little time to do so, that time could have gone to making more skills for my project.

Level 10
Considering it wasn't him last time, he'd have difficulty learning from it.

To rip from the rules:
Possible Exceptions
IF THE RESULT PROVES TO BE EXCEPTIONAL, THE ICON MAY BE APPROVED EVEN THOUGH IT DOES NOT RESPECT ALL THE RULES ABOVE (In order to promote not only good artistic icons, but also useful ones.)

This icon is about sixteen hundred times more useful than the majority of freehanded (crap) icons in here.

Too bad most map makers don't have the time to make every single individual icon. That is the point of an icon database, y'know.

I do agree with ike_ike, -BerZeKeR- and HappyTauren. If it's useful and looks good, I don't care how much CnP is used to get to the result. The more useful and good-looking icons we get here the better In my opinion.
I do understand the others as well though. It may be more elegant to create an icon from scratch and still be able to make it both good-looking and useful. If that is the case, I do like that icon more than a CnP one, even though I can't deny the usefulness of both icons.

Guys, it is a simple CnP from WARCRAFT 3. So it doesn't actually violate copyright or something, only CnP rules. It's useful cause, as ike said, not everyone has the time or will (I don't) to mess with icons. I actually hate it. Also, he's right about this being 16000X better than most of freehand crap people make (I don't respect CnP over freehand, but seriously, lots of freehand submitted is crap and you know it).