• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNStopwatch

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A watch... that STOPS TIME!

I DID copy and paste the numbers on there from Microsoft Word. I hope no one has a problem with that!

Give me credits if you use this icon. Thanks!

Update: Fixed some shading.

Update: Increased highlights, improved the numbers.

Keywords:
Stop, Watch, Stopwatch, Time, Slow, Clock
Contents

BTNStopwatch (Icon)

Reviews
12:52, 6th Aug 2009 oh_snap: The clock lacks proper shading and highlights. zombie2279: Rejected until updated.

M

12:52, 6th Aug 2009
oh_snap: The clock lacks proper shading and highlights.

zombie2279: Rejected until updated.

Level 1
It looks nice , but i don't know how to put this icon in a map , because i know stopwatch only from other game like Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory.

Level 11
Supertoinz??? Take a look bro.
clock1.jpg

The minute hand always covers the number that its on, thats how it is with most clocks.
(BTW I didn't use this image for a reverence when I made this icon. I used a clock I had. I thought it was super ironic how this image had the same time as my icon.