• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNStoneHammer

a hammer of stone - easy breakable but can still hit hard

Keywords:
stone, rock, hammer, mace, swing, tool.
Contents

BTNStoneHammer (Icon)

Reviews
11:34, 8th Jan 2011 Pyramidhe@d: Useful. Rendered nicely.

M

11:34, 8th Jan 2011
Pyramidhe@d: Useful. Rendered nicely.

Level 7
Behold!
The admin's weapon of choice... Be weary... I bet they want to test it out.

In all seriousness, it's a great icon... Huge fan of the shading and the angle.
However... The handle looks somewhat CnP'd... I could be wrong though.
Pardon me if I am.
Either way it's still at least 50% freehand and its extremely useful due to lack of hammer icons... So, 5/5.

Behold!
The admin's weapon of choice... Be weary... I bet they want to test it out.

In all seriousness, it's a great icon... Huge fan of the shading and the angle.
However... The handle looks somewhat CnP'd... I could be wrong though.
Pardon me if I am.
Either way it's still at least 50% freehand and its extremely useful due to lack of hammer icons... So, 5/5.

Well don't know were you get the C'n'P from - but i can asure you it isn't. If i wan't to C'n'P i might be a little more creative on the things i copy and makes my own ideas to it

Level 30
I see you gave the stone more realistic look, and highlighet the edges of the hammer, but I strongly suggest you to not do that. It do fultifies it's purpose, to make the hammer more visible, but Warcraft Style is rather cartoonsih and always leads out for black borders and gentle colors.