• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSteelToedShoe

Reactions: deepstrasz
More modern shoes, this time it is a pair of steel-toed work shoes. Again, they ended up being dark leather/whatever shoes is made of. So sorry for the lack of colors, but black is just a very popular color now-a-days.

Update 1: Made the icon brighter.

Anyway, enjoy.

Keywords:
Shoes, boots, modern, equipment, attachment, movement, steel, toes, work, leather, black, dark, survivor
Contents

BTNSteelToedShoe (Icon)

Reviews
08:06, 9th Oct 2015 Apheraz Lucent: A very nicely drawn object, but even with leather, you need to pop some sharp highlights to match Wc3 style if nothing else. Currently, the icon is too dark and monochromatic. Increase light impact, and I'll...

M

08:06, 9th Oct 2015
Apheraz Lucent: A very nicely drawn object, but even with leather, you need to pop some sharp highlights to match Wc3 style if nothing else. Currently, the icon is too dark and monochromatic. Increase light impact, and I'll approve it.

21:34, 20th Mar 2016
Apheraz Lucent: Changes made, approved.

Looks like shiny leather.. I suggest highlighting it strongly.. I suggest you look through metal references

It is shiny leather, as the description says. There is no visible metal on this icon. You can't actually see the steel on steel toed shoes in real life. Steel toed shoes is work shoes used in fields of work where you risk dropping heavy stuff on your feet, so there is metal to protect the toes hidden in the front of them.

Level 12
It is shiny leather, as the description says. There is no visible metal on this icon. You can't actually see the steel on steel toed shoes in real life. Steel toed shoes is work shoes used in fields of work where you risk dropping heavy stuff on your feet, so there is metal to protect the toes hidden in the front of them.

Ohh.. Didn't read the description hahaha my bad.. Anyways, you could highlight the toe part of the shoe even more to make it a steel-toed shoe looking because right now it kinda looks like an ordinary leather shoe

Ha! That actually worked!
Would've given you rep, but I've given you some recently, so it's not letting me xP
By the way, I saw in one post "I give +2 rep". How can one chose how much rep to give?
(Sorry for the offtopic question xP)

You can't unless you're a moderator so far as I'm aware. You automatically give more rep the more rep and comments you have.

Roland

R

Roland

I like the shoes, It looks like the shoes I always wear during my embalming work days. Ah memories. It's a decent icon tho, No need for improvements. :thumbs_up: