• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNStaticRemnant

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Alternate Version of Static Remnant skill from DOTA's Storm Spirit.

Tooltip
Creates a conjured image of the Storm Spirit on where his standing, causing the replica to explode and deal damage upon contact
245704-albums8461-picture103146.png

Changelog
v1.1 - Added more lightning
Keywords:
remnant,storm,panda,neutral,dota,spirit,lightning,electric,shock,thunder,static
Contents

BTNStaticRemnant (Icon)

Reviews
21:09, 2nd Dec 2015 Sin'dorei300: Commented.
Level 12
Wow I love the choice of colors and the quality. The background just contemplates everything about this icon.

Maybe you can define the physique of the panda more by taking away the lightning effect of his ear. I'd just give it the same style you did for the eyes, mouth, and nose.

There's no ears in that icon, maybe that lightning it the left side simply just resembled that..

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

i really like it, but at the first glance i did'nt expect it was a lightning panda :)

5/5 though