• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNStarSteal

Iconpack downloaded from http://www.wc3sear.ch/
Contents

BTNStarSteal (Icon)

About the star steal name; There is no possible way to "steal" a star. The heat given off is able to melt almost every single metal, including the maeterals in our skin! Even if we could magicly survive the 6700* F temperatures on the coldest part of the sun, the sunspots, We couldn't tow it away. Stars are just balls of gas where in the center its hot enough to produce light :roll:

I'm not going to comment the Sheep God's last comment, although I just did. :lol: Who cares that the sun's temperature is 6700F!? Noone in the Warcrat Universe knows these shit and what I'm trying to say is, that you can use it as a specific spell Icon:
For example, you summon a star from the sky that gives you bonus damage and the ability to Purge opponents. How do you like that explanation :?: :?: :?:

Level 4
Sheep god their is something called a "imagination" try using it. Like there are many spells in warcraft that defy the laws of physics, such as "flame strike" shouldnt people automatically die from that? In reality yes, in warcraft no because they want you to have fun. (Not flaming)