1. Are you planning to upload your awesome icon to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    July 8, 2018: The rules for the Icon Section have been revised. Please be sure to read the revisions.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

BTNStarsOfHope

Submitted by Kricz
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is just a simple Icons with five yellow, glowing stars. I amde it for a spell, which i made last time.

Keywords:
stars, holy, hope, paladin, priest, stars of hope
Contents

BTNStarsOfHope (Icon)

Reviews
17:55, 6th Jul 2009 zombie2279: Stolen material.
  1. 17:55, 6th Jul 2009
    zombie2279: Stolen material.

2. GooS

GooS

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Sorry I have not seen you around and this is your first resource so I would very much like to see a Work in progress picture or a full size one (not 64x64).

As for something more optimistic, the icon looks great, although a bit pixeled/smudgy which is why I asked for a WIP since it's the kind of thing to appear on a resized Copy and Paste.

3. terradont

terradont

Resources:
    Icons:
    Template:
    Resources:
    ^
    |

Couldn't agree more.

4. lieutang

lieutang

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Isn't that spam of category?

5. Paladon

Paladon

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I agree with GooS and lieutang.

6. Kricz

Kricz

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Hi,

at first thanks for your comments :D

You should know, that i made this icon with 90% with Microsoft Paint and Irfran View and the other 10 percent was made with the Button-Manager for the borders^^

But if you wanna know, how i made it:

At first, i draw with paint the basics, with a size of 60*60, everything in black-white[​IMG]

A next, i made it look like the "grey points" fly, i blur it a little bit and colored the under bottom. [​IMG]

Then i colored the rest of the Icons, it looked like here: [​IMG]

Then i copied the image on an 64*64 white background and used the ButtonManager on it, before that, it looked so: [​IMG]

And then i added some little thinks like the small splitter (dont know how to call it^^) and made the stripes of the stars smaller and longer.

I don't have a fullsize screen, but beacause i madebthis with a snmall format it could be, that the quality isn't the best (i often enlarged the image and descreased it them.., or it was the ButtonManager, dont know :( )

@lieutang:
    Didn't know in which Category i should put it. Because of that i put it in all and made it as ability (The Icon is for an ability, which i will upload, when the time will come ^^)

And sorry, if my english isn't the best, I'm german :D

7. Hargoth

Hargoth

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    When i have finished my RPG i might use this as some kind of multi-tracking misile ability in my space map. 5/5

8. Somnium

Somnium

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
  9. Paladon

Paladon

Resources:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    Apparently this is a cnp and recolour.

10. Somnium

Somnium

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    Actually when you look at it closly, you can say that the litle emm "sparkle" which is coming of the flying things are the exactly the same. Damn i though he was jsut inspired by it.

11. Kricz

Kricz

Resources:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    I didn't copy and pasted it...
    I tried to let it look like exactly like these in Guild wars..
    Will rework it, remoche that ugly sparkles and so on...