• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNSpacePokeball

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
The story of my first ever icon!
When I looked through the anime section, on the hive, there were no pokemon icons! So I decide to make this, by following the hive's icon creation tutorial, I made my first ever icon. To prevent from CnP too much I made it a pokeball that's in space with stars in the background and a shine on the ball, for the space pokemon like clefairy! XD

Keywords:
Pokemon, Pokeball, Anime, Red, Space, Cartoon, Ash, Clafairy
Contents

BTNSpacePokeball (Icon)

Reviews
18:07, 14th Nov 2008 Hawkwing: The shading is still really rough and hard to see. Make it stronger. Also, remove those stars in the background. Remember, this is Warcraft III, not a Sunday afternoon cartoon. Edit: Changes not made.

M

18:07, 14th Nov 2008
Hawkwing: The shading is still really rough and hard to see. Make it stronger. Also, remove those stars in the background. Remember, this is Warcraft III, not a Sunday afternoon cartoon.

Edit: Changes not made.